Monday 19 December 2011

Belinda OOTD

Although I do love a bit of leopard print I sometimes feel like it has been 'overworked' in all too many a store. Nevertheless, I was immediately drawn to this dress at a recent Motel blogger event! The Belinda dress (£52) offers a more sophisticated leopard print pattern paired with an (almost) full sleeve, longer length and a very deep v neck... so much so that I had to pin mine to protect a little modesty ;).
My dress had it's first outing a few weeks ago when the bf and I went on a double date. However, as well as being comfortable enough for long winter evening it's equally work friendly with a little camisole or vest worn underneath. I chose to keep it pretty simple with patent black and brown Kurt Geiger ankle boots, my Michael Kors rose gold watch (£199) and Les Nereides ring.

Have you seen Motel's new collection? What are your favourite pieces? Are you a fan of leopard print? xxx

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. grrrr! you look amazing. i loved that dress at the Motel event, it suits you perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dress! It looks very sophisticated. You look gorgeous!! xxx

    http://insidemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have guessed that was a motel dress! Its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the dress!! :)

    xx

    http://atissuesample.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love any type of animal print :)Love the dress. but i like more how you actually found great shoes to go with the dress :). It would've been hard for me lol.
    http://stokelyrainbow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress sooooo much! Really suits you Hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to colour my hair red for a while and I'd love to go the same colour as you are in these pictures.
    What brand do you use, or do you get it done at the hairdressers?

    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! I like it. It should go along with this kind of long hairstyles on my page!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig